Monday, January 28, 2013

The newlywed's guide to a happy marriage

Yesterday I came across this E-book written by Tim Spooner for absolutely no cost. Totaly free. Might be worth checking out.

It's called "the newlywed's guide to a happy marriage" and is supposed to be really good. Here's what others are saying about it:

I've read your Newlyweds' Guide and enjoyed reading it.
I'm a couples therapist from Israel, happily married, and I learned some new ideas from your e-book.
May I cite some of them in my website (in Hebrew)?
~ Yehuda, A. (Israel)

"I so enjoyed and appreciated your Newlyweds e-book. I have read a lot of writings by excellent authors, but the way you wrote your ideas and why they are so important was so clear and right to the heart. I felt very supported because you validated what I have been striving to create in my relationship.
So many people think - "that's just the way it goes, the joy and connection and passion just seem to level out after a time and that is just natural in marriage or long term relationships". I thought, why bother? Why experience that joy and connectedness and then just accept that it can't continue to be that way? And I also believe that there are many folks who want something more, but don't know where to start.
Your guidance and wonderful ideas gave me the steps to start changing things today and gave me immense encouragement. I don't feel my desires are over-the-edge anymore after reading your book. You and your wife are my inspiration."
~ Starr C.

I will start to read it tonight, and let you guys know if I can agree with the good reviews it has gotten :)


No comments:

Post a Comment